- "The Space Tourism Industry in 2030," Patrick Collins, Azabu University, 1-17-71 Fuchinobe, Kanagawa-ken, Japan T229-8501, and, Guest Lecturer, NASDA, 20401 Hamamatsu-cho, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 105-8060.
- "Economically Viable Public Space Travel," Ivan Bekey, Space Energy and Transportation, Volume 4, Numbers 1, 2, pp 1-12.
- "General Public Space Travel and Tourism—Volume 1 Executive Summary," NASA and STA, March 1998, NP-1998-03-11-MSFC.
- "General Public Space Travel and Tourism—Volume 2 Workshop Proceedings," NASA and STA, February 1999, NASA/CP-1999-209146.
- "CSTS—Commercial Space Transportation Study – Final Report," Boeing, General Dynamics, Lockheed, Martin Marietta, McDonnell Douglas, Rockwell, May 1994.
- "FACT SHEET—National Space Transportation Policy," The White House, Office of Science and Technology Policy, August , 1994.
- Remarks as prepared for delivery—U.S. Secretary of Transportation Rodney Slater, 16th Annual United States Space Foundation Symposium, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Tuesday, April 4, 2000.
Download entire paper in Rich Text Format